Saturday, September 3, 2011

kardashian Got Divorced Suddenly One Week After wedding From Husband



In further proof that even D-list stars ought to never get married, newly uncovered papers from Kim Kardashians failed three-year marriage to music producer Damon Thomas list an countless catalog of abuse & deceit.Kim, now 29, married Thomas, who is0 years her senior, in a quickie ceremony in Las Vegas, in January 2000, & the court papers, filed in 2003, claim the abuse started without delay.



The documents, uncovered by the UKs Every day Mail, list numerous times at which Damon would allegedly punch her, throw her against walls, control all her movements & repeatedly leave her with bruises.He also demanded that Kim get cosmetic surgical procedure so shed be perfect.The couple met when Kim was working as a sales clerk in a Los Angeles store, but they claims Damon made her leave so other guys could not get close.He said they did not require me to have contact with my elderly boyfriends, they said. He also desired to know where I was one time at all times.



They also told me not to leave the house unless I told him where I was one time going. Sometimes, they would not let me leave, they goes on to claim in the divorce declaration.Other claims include that Damon would not let Kim visit her relatives or friends, hed start arguments at relatives events & even tried to persuade Kim that her sister & sister were evilâ.He would not let me go to the mall alone, or with friends they didnt require men to hit on me. They would also not let me go to dinner with friends Ive known since I was one time a child.Another alleged incident happened at her mothers home when Damon got suspicious about who Kim was calling.He became annoyed & punched me,they claims.



I thought about calling the police, but decided not to.Kim even claims the abuse continued after the pair split in April of 2003.One time, they was retrieving some personal items from their former home & for what was apparently no cause at all, Damon went postal.He threw me against the closet, they claimed. Then they held me against the wall along with his hands round my neck & threatened to choke me. Then they grabbed me by my hair, put hand on my back, threw me toward the front door & told me to leave. I got up & ran out. I was one time frightened.But it was Damon who has worked with artists like Lionel Richie & Pink, & also produced the soundtrack to Dreamgirls who filed for divorce.



The marriage was dissolved in February 2004, at which time Damon gave Kim a one-time payment of $56,000.Not surprisingly, Kim, who has returned from an Australian press tour, has made no statement about this unexplainedleak of six-year elderly, self-serving news. But shes currently taking Actual Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo for a road check, & Im positive well listen to plenty more about that

No comments:

Post a Comment